What Is Shoe Stretching?
- Accommodate bony protrusions or foot deformities such as bunions or hammertoes
- Reduce blister-causing friction
- Accommodate the addition of custom orthotics
- Accommodate the natural swelling of your feet that occurs throughout the day
- Help shoes fit if you are in-between sizes
How Much Can My Shoes Be Stretched?
- Width: Increase of up to one size widthwise
- Length: Increase of up to 1” inch lengthwise
- Toebox: Increase of up to 1” in the height of the toe box
- Instep: Increase of up to 1/2” in the vamp and instep area
- Dress shoes
- Mary Janes
Book an appointment for shoe stretching
You do not need a referral to become a patient at our foot clinic. Schedule an appointment by using the Appointment Request form below or contact the clinic at 416-769-FEET(3338).This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.