What Is Plantar Hyperhidrosis?
What Are The Symptoms Of Plantar Hyperhidrosis?
- Constant sweating affecting both feet that ranges from mild to severe
- Foot odour
- Negative impact on quality of life
How Do I Treat Plantar Hyperhidrosis?
- Absorbant insoles
- Topical antiperspirant
- Foot powder
- Double layered cotton socks
- Anticholinergic creams
What Causes Plantar Hyperhidrosis?
- Physical stress
- Emotional stress
How Do I Prevent Plantar Hyperhidrosis?
Here are various foot care solutions preventing Plantar Hyperhidrosis:
- Keep a daily log recording the incidents of sweaty feet to determine the stimulants and manage accordingly
- Topical antiperspirants
- Wear moisture wicking socks
- Wear shoes with a breathable material and in the correct size
- Stay hydrated to regulate body temperature
Book an appointment for plantar hyperhidrosis
You do not need a referral to become a patient at our foot clinic. Schedule an appointment by using the Appointment Request form below or contact the clinic at 416-769-FEET(3338).This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.