Mimics rheumatoid arthritis and is developed in 10% of patients of have psoriasis.
Involves the interphalangeal joints of the hands and feet – can become stiff and swollen, with toes affected more than fingers.
- Stiff and swollen fingers and toes. Ends of the fingers and toes more affected.
- Nails can become affected with thickened and discoloured nails. Common characteristics include nail pitting, yellowing, and nail lifting.
- Men and women affected equally
- Onset around age 30-55
- Anti-inflammatory medication
- Anti-rheumatic medications
- Surgery in severe cases
Book an appointment for psoriatic arthritis
You do not need a referral to become a patient at our foot clinic. Schedule an appointment by using the Appointment Request form below or contact the clinic at 416-769-FEET(3338).